Monday, October 6, 2008

Been a while...

Its been a while since I've written on my adventures as a student dean. Quite honestly, my time has been put to a lot of use. My days are spent in the classroom, sitting behind a desk, instead of on the floor rolling around with my kiddos. My afternoons are spent trying to finish schoolwork quickly before I begin "working" instead of tutoring the cute Korean kiddos. Then at 8:30, my night begins. I'm either in my room, or in the office. Patiently waiting for someone to walk in with a problem...well, thats on my good nights. Most nights i'm running around from girl to girl. Between guy problems that take us into the wee hours of the morning or sick girls who need the hospital, my nights are usually filled up and go by quickly. By quite honestly, my girls are AMAZING! They make my day everynight as I enter into their little haven and even in the midst of studying, they still give me a warm and happy smile.

In between all that, I have to fit in friends, special friends and family. Its definately a crazy life, but i love every second of it! Yes, there are many times when I wish that I were in Saipan, just living life simple, but I trust what the good Lord has for me. I'm probably the happiest I've been in a while (away from Saipan) and I'm kinda afraid that its going to end soon. Yes, I do have many problems going on in my life, but I seem to have this peace about it all, that its impossible to be upset! The Lord works in mysterious ways, thats for sure! He's awesome and amazing. Most imporantly, He gives me the peace that only He can give.

I'm happy where I'm at right now. There are only a handful of things that could make my life better, but I've put those in the hands of G-d!

IF you're in Saipan and reading this, know that I think of you all the time and love you more than you know!

Please keep me in your prayers, as I continue trying to follow in the footsteps of the Almighty!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Hey Vero! Miss ya. Looks like you're having a lot of fun with the girls. Hope that things are okay with you. Keep your head up. Praying for ya Saipan sista!

Sean said...

Vero,Vero... wish you could be here to meet Elijah. You loved him even before he was born so I know you'd love him now. I'm glad your life is going well. The Lord is good.

May our paths cross again very soon!